Check the contents:
1. The First Prediction: A practical discussion of the mental act.
2. No Questions Written: A new concept of question answering that qualifies as sensational.
3. "Easy Money" Mindreading: With a 2 cent gimmick that's worth $10.00.
4. Playing Card Mindreading: A specialized routine from which a mentalist can make a living.
5. Torn Center Deluge: A "twist" that makes the torn center dodge a real baffler.
6. Palmistry Versus Mindreading: A private-reading question answering routine that's years ahead.
7. My Best Billet Switch: You'll like it, too.
8. "Getting the Impression": A complete one man mindreading routine that is revolutionary. Terrifically simple and simply terrific.
9. Another Sealed Envelope: A sealed message revelation know to very few.
10. One Man Clip-Board Reading: Without advance preparation. No recess for copying, no "reader."
11. Alibi Answers: Sure-fire ways to handle trick questions without dodging them.
12. The Vital Spot in the Question Act: A secret worth many times the cost of the book.
13. The "Truth or Consequences" Prediction: A "flash" mental effect of "illusion" proportions without illusion problems.
14, A Mental Illusion: A big, showy trick...actually a headline act in itself.
15. The Mental Artist: A duplication of pictures drawn by spectators, line by line, as they mentally direct you while you're standing at a distance.
16. "Do As I Do" Book Test: Already the favorite book test of those few who have seen it.
17. The "No Hands" Book Test: A controlled coincidence book test is actually done by the spectators.
18. The Human Equation: Method and routine both new and different.
19. Mental Card Magic: Why it doesn't belong in the platform or club mental act and how to avoid it.
20. Card Muscles: All the "outs" for a classic trick.
21. The Ultimate Prediction: A "no carbon, no stylus" Swami test without confederates. Perfectly routined to answer every objection to the usual Swami prediction.
22. The Pocket Mindreading: A close up mental effect that's clean, foolproof and baffling.
23. The Crystal of the Future: The absolute ultimate in crystal gazing, where spectators see the answers to their questions.
24. A Lesson in Living From Magic: Two thousand words of honest, practical information that can greatly influence your earnings.
25. Bibliography: A candid discussion of other material in the field.
Why this is a great book:
All one-man effects! No confederates or assistants! No cumbersome or heavy gimmicks! Balance between close-up and platform material. Only two card effects, both for close-up. Tested material routined by a showman. Everything practical for today's working conditions.
A printed, illustrated book. Nothing like it before or since.
This product has not been reviewed. You could write the first review.