This is a used copy of the 1977 5th Printing of this book from Magic, Inc.
Book is in good condition with only a minor stain on the front cover.
The most ambitious undertaking of this world famous card man - a big book that runs the gamut of Marlo card magic. Unusual sleights, miraculous tricks, incomparable routines, material for the student, gems for the expert.
Contents by chapters:
1. A group of ten popular tricks for anybody.
2. Four more of the same, including Stripper Combine.
3. Seven smart effects including Bottom Change.
4. Sleights for Cardicians, ten items.
5. Fifteen card effects and ideas for the real student.
6. Double and Triple Buckle with eleven effects.
7. Mental Card Magic, with ten beautiful effects.
8. Tantalizing Thoughts on Four Effects.
Plus an interesting chapter showing how card tricks evolve and giving full credit to all inspirational sources for the entire book.
75 individual effects, 200 pages, 155 big illustrations, photographs. No other Marlo book is included in Cardician.
This product has not been reviewed. You could write the first review.