Imagine being able to read minds. A stranger is thinking of an old friend who lives thousands of miles away. With Think Pink in your arsenal you will be able to describe and then name the thought of person. All you need is a piece of paper, a pen and the simple techniques taught in this 10 page manual. The full color photographs illustrate every move making this new technique for the center tear so easy to learn.
- Can be performed anytime. Everything looks natural. The secret information is written on the center of the paper. Can be done with business cards,index cards or any paper.
- no switching,stealing palming or preparation.
- the paper never leaves the audience's sight. You tear the paper to 1/16th its original size while your head is turned away.
- allows you to show the papers from all sides during and after the tear and still access the information in a direct but very subtle manner. The information appears horizontally, upright and easy to read.
- Think Pink is ideal for one-word descriptions, names, dates and numbers.
This product has not been reviewed. You could write the first review.